Current Operating Status
As of Monday, September 18, 2017 12:00 PM EDT
At this time, the Orlando VA Medical Center and outpatient clinics are fully operational.
During disasters Veterans and employees can get updated information on facility closures, appointment cancellations and pharmacy refills from this page.
Sign up for automatic email updates by filling in your email address in the "Emergency Email Updates" section located at the top right corner of this page.
Check back on this page or on Facebook for additional information as weather conditions change.
Prepare! Plan! Stay Informed! Visit ready.gov to learn about preparedness kits, family emergency plans, and more.
|Orlando VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Lake Baldwin, Orlando, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Daytona Beach, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Viera, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Clermont, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Kissimmee, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Tavares, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Orange City, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Crossroads Annex||Normal Hours|
|Clermont Vet Center||Normal Hours|
|Daytona Beach Vet Center||Normal Hours|
|Melbourne Vet Center||Normal Hours|
|Orlando Vet Center||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-645-6895
- Change Your Appointment: 1-407-599-1404 or 1-800-645-6895
- Media Inquiries: 1-407-631-4436
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-888-281-5463
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-800-645-6895