Orlando VA Healthcare System
How Can VA Improve Your Health Care?
Join a virtual listening session and tell us what you think.
The VA Sunshine Healthcare Network (VISN 8) is hosting public virtual listening sessions the second week of June to hear from Veterans on how to design a health care system of the future and grow services for Veterans in a way that reinforces VA’s role as a leader in the U.S. health care system. We are looking forward to robust engagement and to hearing the voices and insights of Veterans on the following topics:
- How Veterans want care to be delivered in the future
- Perception of the quality of health care at VA and VA’s community network
- Experience with the ability to get care at VA and within VA’s community network
- Satisfaction with the condition and location of VA’s facilities
- VA’s role in research, education, and emergency preparedness
VISN 8, which includes all VA health care facilities in Florida, South Georgia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, encourages all Veterans and their loved one and interested stakeholders to participate. These listening sessions represent an exciting opportunity for Veterans to help VA reimagine how VA delivers care in an equitable, high quality, Veteran-centered manner and develop a plan for investing in VA’s aging infrastructure.
You can participate by phone or computer.
To register, go to www.va.gov/HEALTHPOLICYPLANNING/listening.asp and locate the list of events for VISN 8.
Questions? Email VHAMAQs@va.gov.