The My HealtheVet site provides veterans and their families excellent, reliable patient education information as well as the latest VA News. Information about veterans benefits and services is also available.
Upon registering with My HealtheVet, you will be able to -
- refill prescriptions online
- keep personal food and activity journals
- monitor your personal health data, such as blood pressure and pain levels
- maintain your own self-entered personal health record
Requires In-Person Authentication -
- send secure messages to your primary care team
- download your lab work (within seven days of being drawn)
- see pending and past appointments
You may request your In-Person Authentication through the Orlando VA Medical Center Release of Information Office or bring your completed IPA form to the front desk of your assigned primary care team.